SHRIRAM AXIALL, are regarded as one of the leading and organized
exporter, manufacturer and supplier for PVC compounds. Our sophisticated
manufacturing facility at Kota (Rajasthan), established in 1964, is
ranked amongst the most modernized and advanced manufacturing plants in
the country. Our production unit has an installed production capacity of
30,000 MT per annum for standard as well as customized PVC compounds.
It comprises various techniques such as Buss Kneader, Banbury,
twin-screw extruders, Farrel continuous mixers and high and slow speed
blenders. All the production activities are controlled through our
latest installed PLC systems along with technologically advanced
controls. PVC resins, obtained from resin plants provides an additional
advantage in custom tailoring the compound.
We are experts in offering a wide range of products such as:
Compounds: Door Trims, Weather Strip Inner, Steering Wheel Covers, Gear
Shift Knobs, Window Gaskets, Handle Grips, Weather Strip Outer, Roof
top Moulding, Under-the-Bonnet Applications, Wiring Harness, Fuel Tubes.
- Wires & Cable Compounds: Electrical, House Wiring, Telcom, Automobile Cable
& Medical Compounds: Clear Extrusion, Clear Injection Moulding,
Rigid PVC, Radiopaque Compounds, DEHP, Phthalate Free Compounds
- Colour Concentrates: Available in Indian Standard, British Standard, RAL, Pantone Shades, Custom Colours
- Specialty Compounds: For Custom Injection Moulding and Extrusion.
Quality ConformationEnvironmental Concern
Environment protection is accorded as high priority in our organization
as it is a part of social responsibilities. Our team of members are
highly dedicated towards sustaining an eco-friendly culture
The group is highly committed towards maintaining an eco-friendly
culture within the manufacturing premises. Our eco-friendly steps
have been accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 by DNV
and have evolved as one of the leading players in the industry. We
follow strict quality checks at each and every phase of the production
to make sure that products served to our clients are guaranteed value
for money. Since we are a client centric organization, we make every
possible effort to offer our client various reasons to be delighted. In
our organization, TQM/TPM has become an integral part. Further, six
sigma methodologies are also widely used while identifying or addressing
business improvement plans.
SHRIRAM AXIALL’s, modern production unit is spread across a wide area
and equipped with cutting edge machines and technology. It is backed by a
production capacity of 30,000 MT per annum for various customized PVC
compounds comprising various compounding techniques including Buss
Kneader, Farrel continuous mixers, Banbury, twin-screw extruders and
slow and high speed blenders. The entire process is managed using
advanced PLC systems and technologically enabled control devices.
from the procurement of resin until packaging and delivery, complete
closed system is considered to ensure flawlessness and enhance longevity
of the products. In addition, we have an automatic bagging line which
packs voluminous quantities without any variation and contamination.
With the emerging needs of bulk packaging, we have started the process
of using fully automatic bulk packaging lines.
33% of our Total Area is covered under Green Belt
Implementation of strict pollution control measures
Effective affluent systems to reduce air & water pollution.
Core Values of Excellence
- Accepting difficulties of client, forceful improvement of new and inventive items, meet and surpass determination of clients.
- In the commercial center where change is the main steady, we are moving with endless vitality tolerating the test of progress. We are a dependable consistent in a variable commercial center.
- As an adroit color masterbatch manufacturer, we create and keep up a society of ceaseless change as a key device in giving the aggressive edge.
- Guarantee the most noteworthy gauges of security, safety and quality with deference for the environment in which we work.
- Urge every one of our staff to add to their specialized and interpersonal aptitudes.
Awards & Achievements
We have received various Awards for Pollution Control Measures by:
- Ministry of Environment & Forest, Government of India : 1992
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council: 1990
- Indian Bureau of Mines : 1991
- Certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) for ISO 9001, IS0 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Environmental efforts acclaimed by:
- Committee of Legislative Assembly
- Committee of FAI
- Rajasthan State Board of Pollution Control
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council
- Sword of Honor by British Safety Council
- Awarded with 8000:2001 Certification by RINA (Registro Italiano Navale).